Is There a Chance of Getting Him Back? 5 Signs He’s Not Over You

Labels: ,



Is there a chance of getting him back?  You’re probably asking this question because you miss your ex and hope to God that things will get better between the two of you.  You can’t stand this breakup and just want him back in your life.

What you need to do if all you can think about is getting him back is to look for signs that he misses you and is not over you.  If your bond is strong then he wouldn’t easily forget you and will have a hard time letting you go as well.

So what are the signs that he misses you and is not over you?

1. He’s friendly and warm towards you

If he’s not over you then he’s going to behave in a friendly manner.  He’s not going to act all smug or leer at you after the breakup.  Even if both of you are just friends now, he still speaks in a loving and soft tone and you can tell by the way he talks that he still cares for you.

2. He is willing to talk things through

You notice that he’s not reluctant to talk about the breakup and your old relationship.  It could mean that he’s having a hard time moving on and is hoping to make things right again.  He tries to talk about what went wrong, how he loves you when you were dating, and wonders how things could go wrong when you had the perfect relationship.  In a way, he’s trying to worm his way back to your heart.

3. He hasn’t dated anyone else

Since the breakup it doesn’t seem he’s interested in going out with other women.  Unlike other people who would go into a new relationship, he chose to remain single.  He might still be emotionally attached to you so it’s hard for him to go out with someone else.  To him, other women just don’t compare to you.

4. He has this melancholy vibe

He found out from mutual friends that he’s feeling down lately.  His Facebook status is all about feeling empty inside and feeling lonely.  In fact, your mutual friends told you that he’s been asking about you a lot.  He misses you and tries to let you know that after all this time, he’s still thinking about you.

5. He calls more often

You notice that he’s been calling you more often even if there’s no reason.  Sometimes he would just say “hi” and talk about unimportant things.  He wants to talk to you and is reluctant to hang up the phone.  It’s a sign that he misses you and just wants to hear your voice because it would make his day.

If you’re still wondering if there’s a chance of getting him back, just look at the signs that he misses you and wants you back as well.  You never know, your man may not be over you and is also thinking of ways on how to win YOU back.  

Learn more about the kung-fu of getting an ex back on Ashley Kay's helpful blog.

 

Comments (2)

My Name is Joyce and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr Ekpiku, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me 5 months ago. We were in a long distance relationship and things were tough, but nothing that we couldn’t overcome. He told me he wasn’t happy anymore and that we needed to work on ourselves apart because it wasn’t working when we were together. My heart was broken. I was desperate. I cry whole time, until I found this website http://magical-rituals.com I used that. I was amazed when love spell start working. He start calling me, apologized and finally back to me. I never believed in that things, but now I do.

Post a Comment